How To Make Baked Dijon Turbot Fillets
Baked Dijon Turbot Fillets
- 2 5 oz. Turbot Fillets
- 4 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 4 tsp Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Preheat oven to 425o degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, and parsley in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Place fish in an oven-safe dish and top with the lemon-mustard mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
You can order fish directly from .fultonfishmarket.com